Hello! We are Consuelo and Bryan Davis, the proud owners of We Rock the
Spectrum – San Antonio.
While I don’t have a child on the spectrum, I have worked with individuals who have Autism and other “special needs” for almost twenty-one years as a special education teacher and now a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Working with individuals on the spectrum has always been a passion of mine. I have worked in public and private schools, homes, the community and clinic based settings. Owning We Rock the Spectrum- San Antonio allows me to follow my passion while giving back to the community.
I am a seasoned United States Air Force attorney with over than seventeen years of experience. I have been stationed all over the world. While I enjoy the practice of law, working with children has been a part of my DNA. I am the son of an elementary school teacher and some of my earliest memories are centered around aiding my mother with her students. Seeing the joy on the kids’ face as they learned a new skill was life changing. Our children (Julian, Alena and Ella) and myself are excited to share my wife’s passion through We Rock the Spectrum-San Antonio. If you have any questions about We Rock the Spectrum – San Antonio, or want to learn more about what we have to offer, please feel free to email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination