We are so excited to have teamed up as sisters with our husband and support from our parents, to continue the We Rock the Spectrum San Antonio legacy!! It’s a true family business and we have combined all of our special talents to bring you the best gym possible!
Taylor Wiesner and her husband, Joseph, live in Dallas, Texas with their three little boys, Eli, Rex, and Ike. Taylor is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) and does ABA therapy in client’s homes, clinics, schools, and within group homes and day habilitation centers across the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Taylor is passionate about impacting the special needs community through her work and in her free time enjoys traveling, crafting, and playing with their family dog, Lucy.
Chelsea and Nick recently moved to Dallas from Seattle to be near family, WRTS Dallas owners Joe and Taylor Wiesner. For the past 4 years, Chelsea’s passion has been working with kids of all ages and abilities as a School Psychologist. Nick most recently had been a program coordinator for the Parks and Recreation department in Seattle. There, he coordinated and implemented programs for community members of all ages and abilities. Together, they look forward to creating lasting impact in their surrounding community utilizing their unique expertise.
We are so excited to continue this unique gym in San Antonio, and we are excited to have a place where the whole family can come play and nobody ever has to say, “I’m sorry!”
Our Gym Includes:
- Suspended equipment with swings – for balance and vestibular treatment
- Crash mats and crash pillows – for fun, motor planning, and strength
- Zip line – for stress release and joint and body relaxation
- Trampoline – for building leg and core strength
- Indoor play structure – for climbing and increasing playground skills
- Sensory-based toys – for improved auditory processing and fine motor skills
- Fine Motor and Arts and Crafts Area – for improved hand-eye coordination